Considering the recent (and ongoing) heavy rain and associated travel chaos, along with general travel and train challenges we thought this was a relevant customer project to share with you.
The key driver for Freidman FM was: –
- Replacing out of contract on-premise telephone system with a quality cloud solution that offered seamless flexible working for all employees, no matter where they are in the world.
Although this doesn’t sound like a huge wish list, as a forward-thinking business, Freidman wanted to ensure that the key talent within their business was retained and motivated to exceed client expectations as well as providing that all important business continuity strategy, should weather or other events prohibit the Freidman team from working from HQ.
Offering flexible working to all employees, regardless of circumstance, is a ground breaking way of investing in their valued team but with their endorsement of this modern way of working, the management team had to be absolutely sure that the procured telephony solution really did offer their teams the exact same experience working from home as they would have in the office.
Freidman were already very happy with Evoke as a trusted supplier for their Superfast Broadband links which were an enabler to move to Cloud Telephony but solution wise, Freidman assessed a variety of cloud options to ensure they were procuring the very best option for their business. We were delighted that although the Evoke solution wasn’t the cheapest option considered, it ticked all the critical boxes at every level and therefore the decision was made to proceed with Evoke and the Avaya IP Office cloud solution.
- Replacement Solution – The Avaya IP Office Cloud solution is Avaya’s very latest technology, building on the IP Office brand as one of the most trusted telephony systems in the world. Evoke selected this solution for Freidman as it was able to deliver ‘out of the box’ the seamless homeworking experience required.
- High quality handset at desk – Evoke provided the feature rich Avaya J169 IP Handsets for every employee to use at home or in the office.
- Softphone Client on Laptop – Whilst the Freidman sales and technical teams are busy out on the road, they can also use their full telephony features anywhere they can obtain WIFI connectivity.
- Softphone Client on Mobile Telephone is also used for the Freidman team whilst they are away from their laptops or desks enabling voice-controlled access to all phone features and conferencing facilities.
- VPN less connectivity is possible as all session border controllers and advanced levels of network security are pre-built into the Avaya IP Office Cloud solution.
We are pleased as punch to share an amazing quote from Andy Erskine, Director at Freidman FM…
“Freidman FM needed a communications partner that understands that flexibility in how we communicate with our clients is key to business success. Evoke, through the deployment of their Avaya platform have provided Freidman FM with a communications platform that ensures that the whole team is able to communicate and deliver services seamlessly with our clients wherever we are in the world and however we are connected. This provides significant cost benefit to the business whilst also increasing our value proposition to our own clients”
Director at Freidman FM
About Friedman FM
Headquartered in Knebworth, Hertfordshire, Freidman offer a range of services nationwide including Facilities Management, Building Service Maintenance, Energy Management, Cleaning and Waste Management and Health and Safety.
With a prestigious client base across a wide range of sectors, Freidman pride themselves in providing meticulous levels of service and care and a completely personal and tailored offer to each individual client