Given that the previous year, 2017, saw nearly 80% year on year growth for Evoke Telecom, we never imagined that 2018 would be even busier. A big focus for us was education where we saw some complex and very satisfying installations and upgrades at both local and UK wide schools and colleges. We even ran a specialist in-house training day on Avaya telephone systems for IT and Network Managers in the education sector.
For those that missed it, or were keen to attend but in another sector, do not fear as the great news is we plan to something similar for other customers and sectors in 2019. This won’t be just for Avaya but also for the iPECS system from Ericsson-LG – so watch this space all you system techies out there.
2018 also saw the publication of two Evoke/Avaya global case studies, for the Kingdom Services Group and Reaseheath College. Not resting on our laurels, the fabulous news is that we already currently working on our 3rd Global case study which Avaya, which will be published early in the new year. We also have plans for another video case study with our friends at Ericsson-LG ~ news of that coming soon.
2018 also saw our newsletter grow and develop into what has now become a very popular read. We get regular compliments each time we publish (thank you so much) and we are heartened by the reaction we get to some of our helpful hints and tips. Indeed, the reaction to the article on 118118 call costs kept us very busy indeed, including a response from one IT Director at a particularly large customer on a Sunday evening! We really love the fact that you love our newsletters – thank you for your fabulous feedback 😊
We also expanded our consulting reach, as 2018 saw us support a technology procurement, and secure a significant contract to assist a major US company with some highly technical requirements here in the UK.
We further did some business too and saw a wide range of new customers join the Evoke Family, from wide and varying sectors and of course from all parts of the country:-
- From Hair Salons in Leicestershire to Opticians in London, to
- Manufacturers of switch equipment, blind manufacturing machines and electronic gates.
- Leisure services providers including Camping and Caravanning, Extreme Sports Equipment, Spearfishing Adventures and more.
- Our hospitality sector saw the addition of a large and very impressive hotel and some smaller boutique hotels and accommodation specialists.
- Personal performance and coaching experts joined us, as did Online Training Specialists and Apprenticeship Services Providers.
- We were also extremely proud to be able to provide a new telephony solution for a London based leading global charity (more about that later in 2019).
- …And of course, our wonderful affinity with Primary and Secondary Schools, Colleges and Further Education, and closely associated companies providing with school support products and services ….. grew beyond all recognition.
Many of these wonderful new customers have already provided us with glowing testimonials, many of which can be found on our website.
Needless to say, we are very proud to be associated with all of our amazing customers and always strive the extra mile in our quest to make partnering with Evoke Telecom the very best that it can possibly be. We aim to put our customers first in everything that we do.
Thank you to each and everyone associated with Evoke Telecom, be you a colleague, supply partner or much valued client. Here’s to a wonderful 2019 as we continue to work together as one. Cheers.