This month’s product update focusses on the brand-new Horizon Contact Cloud based, omni-channel contact centre. It’s quite a topical one as organisations looking at ‘hybrid working’ and driving a ‘work from anywhere’ culture need to consider not just UCaaS (Unified Communications as a Service or cloud telephony) but CCaaS (Contact Centre as a Service) as the next phase of development in measuring and managing a dispersed workforce, embracing AI (Artificial Intelligence) whilst ensuring that customer service levels are upheld and exceeded.
What is Horizon Contact?
Horizon Contact is a cloud-based omni-channel contact centre solution (voice, email and web chat) that is designed specifically to work in conjunction with Horizon and Collaborate (the Horizon UC solutions).
Perfect for organisations who want to make it easier for customers to engage with them and unlike most Contact Centre solutions, Horizon Contact provides an easy to use, self-service feature set, for small to medium businesses. This is ideal for organisations looking to incorporate AI at an affordable price point.
Here are some of the key benefits that we think rock!
- Ideal for Hybrid Working – Agents can log into any device and work anytime, anywhere. The solution is compatible with all current Gamma handsets, but agents can also work with just a laptop and headset because Horizon Contact uses WebRTC to deliver the same experience wherever your teams have internet access.
- Integral CRM – Built in CRM database that may be used to keep track of customer interactions to ensure customers don’t need to repeat themselves every time they call in or equally, Horizon Contact can integrate with MS Dynamics or Salesforce for full CRM integration and end to end visibility of your customer journeys.
- Comprehensive Call Recording – Calls can be recorded inbound, outbound or internal. Callers can also be provided with the choice to opt out of their call being recorded however, the agent can still select to record their part of the call. Call recordings are stored in a secure, encrypted environment with other GDPR compliant features such as retention deletion, restricted user access and full user auditing.
- Gold Standard Customer Service – Calls can be prioritised into VIP queues to be handled by skills ranked agents, based on either the customers telephone number or email to ensure they are provided with a tailored and premium service.
- Flexible Reporting – The built in, comprehensive reporting tool which can be viewed within the portal enables reports to be scheduled and delivered to managers as and when they need them.
- True Subscription Model – There are no financing costs, no major hardware investments, and no software to roll out. You simply need a Horizon Premium subscription and then either an agent or supervisor licence, Admin licences are provided free of charge.
- Reduced TCO – There is no charge for terminating inbound calls like many other CCaaS platforms.
- Reliable Distributed architecture – At least 99.9% uptime is expected with four Gamma data centres hosting the Horizon Contact service.
- Agent Interface – Agents can view all the queues that they have been given access to view. Agents can take calls via a Horizon handset or via a softphone using the Horizon Contact portal.
- Supervisor Interface – The Supervisor user has full agent functionality but can manage all agent users. Within the Horizon Contact Portal, the Supervisor’s main screen shows live data for both the queues and the agents that they manage.
- Admin Interface – Horizon Contact is managed using its own web interface, which provides information and management control to authenticated operations users. The Administrator Portal part of the interface allows users who are logged in at the Administrator level to customise their Contact Centre features and functionality.
- Wallboard – When an agent has classified an interaction, the classifications are logged and analysed by the Contact Centre for display via the wallboard and for inclusion in regular reports.
Discover Horizon Contact: Cloud Contact Centre